Welcome to JDG 2017!

Hi JDG Families,

I hope you have all had a wonderful summer and are ready to tackle 2017. It was great meeting most of you this morning. Please feel free to pop in when you can, you are always welcome. You can also make appointments before school hours to see me if you need.

We have a couple of exciting things happening this year to bring you at home into the JDG classroom. I will be using Instagram throughout the year to post interesting things happening in our class. You are encouraged to download the app and add our class bsps.missgoudie to keep up with all that is going on.

I will also be using Class Dojo as a bit of a reward program for the students. They can receive positive and negative points and can upload pictures of their work and much more for you to see at home. I have sent an instruction sheet home for you follow if you would like to participate and keep up to date.

Specialists:

The timetable for specialist is as follows.

Monday @12:20– 1:20pm Art

Wednesday @ 12:20– 1:20pm Library

Thursday @ 12:20– 1:20pm Creative Arts

Friday @ 11:20– 12:20pm PE

Please ensure students have an art smock, an old t-shirt is totally fine to use, a library bag if they wish to borrow books to take home and appropriate footwear for PE.

Swimming:

There will be more information to come regarding this but we are Swimming in week 4, so please mark that on your  calendars.

Absences:

Please make sure that you contact the school asap with absences. You may call the school directly or enter absences online though our school ‘Compass’ system.

Very much looking forward to working with your children and achieving great things with them this year!

Miss Goudie  

One thought on “Welcome to JDG 2017!